1973 Cessna- EFIS 421B
Great flying aircraft. Cruises easily between 21000 and 24000
Aircraft is sold with an additional RAM engine. This engine has 983 hours total time.
Additional photos available upon request.
TT: 8665.7 hours
Right Engine TT: 3447.4 HRS
Left Engine TT: 4573.8
TSOH: 1040.1 HRS
Time since Cylinder head change on right engine: 41.8 hrs.
• #5 #6 #3 WERE REPLACED - CYLINDER HEADS SUPPLIED BY RAM AIRCRAFT
• Multiple Pushrod seals replaced
• Installed overhauled Alternator
•GARMIN G600 PRIMARY FLIGHT DISPLAY AND MFD WITH SYNTHETIC VISION
• GARMIN 530W WAAS/LPV GPS – With ADS-B weather display / Traffic and Storm Scope
• GARMIN 430W WAAS/LPV GPS – With ADS-B Weather and Storm Scope
• GARMIN 345 GTX with Bluetooth and ADS-B in/out
- Sync with ForeFlight or Garmin Pilot on your iPad and receive ADS-B weather
• Garmin Stormscope
• Secondary backup transponder Garmin GTX327
• STEC-55 X Autopilot
• Garmin GMA349 Audio Panel
• Garmin GDL69 XM Receiver XM Radio and weather – Currently disabled in favor of free ADS-B weather
• 2 Separate backup A/H and Altimeters
• Separate Turn and Slip indicator
• New Battery Installed May 2017
• New Left Tire and tube installed July 2017
• Approx. 221 Gallon total fuel including one nacelle tank. Fuel Totalizer
New Sheep Skin Covers for Pilot and Co-pilot seats
Passenger cabin and cockpit all new carpeting
Passenger seats re-dyed
New Exterior Paint May 2017
Only flown 41 hours since 2016 Annual. Next Annual due November 2017.
All specifications are subject to verification.
Tell the dealer you saw this ad on AircraftDealer.com