MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!
• Well looked after by a highly professional team of techs
• Air Ambulance approved and have several STCs; 1 stretcher will follow • EASA registered and EU OPS
• Certifications: B-RNAV, EASA, RVSM
• Thrust Reversers
• Gross Weight Mod
• Will be delivered released to service w/fresh Phase 5 inspection (completed 10.17.17) & Danish Airworthiness Review Certificate with expiry 6 May 2019.
• Optional w/o guarantee: Avcon stretcher, open core engine s/n 70105, 3-place bench, parts & accessories
On current AOC with EU operator (EASA) Danish registration.
THREE SPARE ENGINES AND SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE NOT INCLUDED IN ASK PRICE
Optional without guarantee for functionality and condition:
1 Avcon Stretcher.
1 Open core engine S/N 70105 (HT Stator Removed).
1 Bench with 3 seats (not complete).
Some parts and accessories.
Total Time(AFTT): 17,261.6
Engine 1 (left): 14,159.5 TTSN, 11,688 CSN
Engine 2 (right): 6,134 TTSN, 1,356, 5,433 CSN
ADF: Dual Collins ADF-60A
Communication Radios: Dual Collins VHF-21C w/8.33 spacing & CTL-22
Compass: Dual Honeywell C-14D
CVR: Fairchild A100A
DME: Dual Collins
FDR: Fairchild F-800
Flight Director: Dual Sperry FZ-500
GPS: Trimble TNL-2000
Navigation Radios: Dual Collins VIR-30A w/CTL-32
Radar Altimeter: Honeywell RT-300
RMI: Dual Collins 332C-10
TAWS: Honeywell Mark VIII EGPWS
TCAS: Honeywell TCAS-II w/change 7.1
Transponder: Collins TDR-90
Transponder: Honeywell MST-67A
Weather Radar: Honeywell Primus 400SL color
Matterhorn white w/navy blue stripes
Aircraft specs subject to purchaser's verification
For more information go to www.jetadvisors.com
Tell the dealer you saw this ad on AircraftDealer.com