Enrolled on PowerAdvantage Plus, AuxAdvantage, ProTech and ProParts. Garmin G5000 Avionics Package with Synthetic Vision, Aicell Axxess II, GoGo Biz WiFi and Cessna Clarity Entertainment System with Touchscreen Cabin Management Controls.
728.6 Hours Since New
554 Landings Since New
ENGINES: Pratt & Whitney PW306D – Enrolled on PowerAdvantage Plus Program
728.6 Hours Since New
554 Cycles Since New
APU: Honeywell RE100 APU – Enrolled on AuxAdvantage
363.0 Hours Since New
Garmin G5000 Avionics Package with Synthetic Vision:
TCAS II with Change 7.1
Provisions for H/F Radio
Dual ATC Transponders with ADS-B Out
Cockpit Voice Recorder
Garmin GWX 70 XM Weather/Radio
Dual AHRS Computers
Dual VHF Data Link Radio
Garmin GMC7200 Autopilot
Dual GIA 63E Comm/Nav Units
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & EQUIPMENT:
Aircell Axxess II / Gogo Biz WiFi
(2) Wireless Handsets and (1) Handset Flush-Mounted in Flight Deck Overhead
(2) 110VAC Outlets in Cockpit, (1) Outlet in Aft Bulkhead Closet and (4) Cabin at Seats 5, 6, 9, and 10
Custom paint features an upper fuselage in Snow White, Lower Fuselage and accents in Cayenne Red Pearl, additionally complimented by Antique Gold Metallic accents.
Custom nine passenger executive interior features a double club configuration plus side-facing seat completed in Townsend Silver leather. Each passenger seat is fireblocked LCC style tailoring, with forward/aft/lateral pedestal tracking lever plus recline adjustment control in seat shrouds, full recline and 180 degree swivel capability. Cabinetry, aft partitions, executive tables and forward galley are high gloss Australian Walnut wood veneer, accented with hardware in satin smoked nickel finish.
Forward galley contains dual heated tanks, ice chest with removable liner and bottle holder, storage for plates, flatware, napkins, mugs, tumblers, wine and wine glasses, general storage and pull out work surface with work surface light. Aft lavatory includes non-belted, flushing, externally serviceable toilet with toe-kick accent lighting and vanity, separated from the cabin by sliding doors.
Cessna Clarity Entertainment System Features:
• Touchscreen Cabin Management Controls, Includes Interactive Moving Map and Video Display, Controls Entertainment, Read/Table Lights and Window Shade at Each Passenger Seat
• VIP Functionality (Default at Seat #6), Controls for Cabin Temperature, Audio, Window Shades and Lighting
• Personal Electronic Device Interface at Each Passenger Seat
• Headset Jacks at Each Passenger Seat
• Single Blu-Ray / DVD / CD Player Located in Forward Closet
• Media Share Spot in Forward Closet
• Cabin Audio System
• Aircell GoGo Biz WiFi
Additional loose equipment within the aircraft include:
• Replacement Threshold Carpet Assembly (1 Ea.)
• Spare Center Aisle Carpet Assembly (1 Ea.)
• Foldable Threshold Carpet Assembly (1 Ea.)
• Between Seat Throw Rugs (4 Ea.)
• First Aid Kit (1 Ea.)?
• Aft Closet Tie-Down Straps?
• Leather Handrail Cover (2 Ea.)?
• Leather Cleaning Kit (1 Ea.)?
• Crystal - Wine And Old Fashion (12 Ea.)?
• Coffee Mugs (12 Ea.)?
• Stereo Headset In Carrying Case (9 Ea.)?
• Four Person Winslow Life Raft Part 135 (Triple Frequency ELT) (2 Ea.) (Non-Standard)
• Golf Umbrella (6 Ea.) (Non-Standard)?
• Throw Pillows (Prima Donna) (4 Ea.) (Non-Standard)
Maintained FAR Part 135
Enrolled on Cessna ProParts, ProTech, PowerAdvantage Plus, AuxAdvantage and CESCOM
No Known Damage History
Specifications subject to verification upon inspection.