Engines and APU Enrolled on MSP Gold, Smart Parts and Manufacturer Warranty is Transferrable. Bombardier Vision Flight Deck with Garmin G5000 Avionics Suite, Iridium Satphone with ATG Broadband System, XM Satellite Weather and Takeoff and Landing Performance Database (TOLD). Contact Express Jets for more information.
508 Hours Since New
548 Landings Since New
ENGINES: Honeywell TFE731-40BR – Enrolled on MSP Gold (2017 Rate = 304.54 Per Hr/Eng)
S/N P137245 and P137246
508 Hours Since New
548 Cycles Since New
APU: Honeywell RE100 (LJ) APU – Enrolled on MSP Gold (2017 Rate = $99.51 Per Hr)
254 Hours SInce New
611 Cycles Since New
AVIONICS: Bombardier Vision Flight Deck with Garmin G5000 Avionics Suite
- Single 3-Axis Automatic Flight Control Systems with Computation for Flight Guidance, Autopilot, Yaw Damper and Pitch Trim
- Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS)
- Engine Indication and Crew Awareness System (EICAS)
- Surface Awareness System;?Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR); and Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT)
- Two (2) Flight Management Systems (FMS) supporting Required Navigation Performance (RNP) non-AR 0.3 approaches with radius-to-fix (RF) legs and Precision and non-precision approach operations (e.g. LNAV/VNAV and Localizer Performance with Vertical Guidance (LPV) approaches)
- One (1) Flight Information System
- One (1) Synthetic Vision Systems (SVS)
- One (1) Standby Instrument System
- One (1) Weather Radar
- Two (2) VHF Navigation Receivers
- One (1) DME Transceiver
- Two (2) 24 Channel GPS WAAS Receivers
- Two (2) Mode S Transponders Capable of ADS-B Out in Accordance AC 20-165A
- One (1) Traffic Surveillance System Capable of TCAS II Change 7.1
- One (1) Radio Altimeter System
- One (1) Terrain Awareness and Warning System (TAWS) and
- Two (2) Air Data Computers.
Iridium with ATG Broadband System
Galley Rest Seat
Advanced Weather Radar
XM Satellite Weather
Takeoff and Landing Performance Database (TOLD)
One Dorsal Inlet Cover
Two Engine Covers
Three Jack Pads
One Tail Stand
One Emergency Door Locking Pin
Thrust Reverser Locking Pins
APU Inlet and Exhaust Covers
One Maintenance Runner for Center Aisle
One Entryway Throw Rug and Throw Rugs Between Club Seats
Keys for Standard Lock
Aircraft Includes DX (Diagnostics Express) Ground Support Software and Maintenance Computer Interface Adapter (MCIA)
Overall white with red and blue accent stripes.
Interior accommodates seating for two crew and nine passengers. Crew area features sheepskin covers on crew seats, rail mounted sunvisors, electronically-heated foot warmers, map and dome lights, speakers electronically adjustable rudder pedals, and curtain closeout to cockpit.
Forward right galley provides single hot liquid container, one ice drawer with two ice compartments and single overboard drain, 4.3-inch Cabin Management System control panel, iPod 30-pin docking station, trash storage and other miscellaneous storage.
Seating for nine passengers is a double club configuration with swivel and reclining capability, inboard armrests, seatbelt extension, three folding tables, one plug-in table, and flat floor throughout the cabin, aft belted lavatory for ninth passenger. Cabin further features arm ledge and lower side ledge storage, convenience panel with reading lights, table lights, air vents and oxygen masks, Four 110V 60Hz Universal AC outlets in main cabin, with fifth in aft lavatory. A life vest is provided at each seat, window shades, drink holders and two wine bottle holders.
Entertainment features include Audio System consisting of sidewall cabin speakers, audio amplifier and headset jack at each seat location, Video System with Six 7” popup screens at each seat (less emergency exit club seats), two 4.3” touchscreen controllers at emergency exit club seats, one 12.1” high-resolution flat panel screen LCD monitor installed on left-hand forward cabinet, moving map system with worldwide map selection and an HDMI input port located at the VIP seat. Cabin control capability at each seat provides passenger control panel equipped with table and reading light switches, scroll wheel for means of navigation on the passenger touch screen and one USB charger limited to smart phone charging capabilities.
Standard aft lavatory area contains externally serviced belted flushing toilet, sink with tepid water, paper dispenser, miscellaneous storage and storage retention net, coat rod, and lighted vanity mirror. Aft storage area within lavatory area provides 15 cu ft (up to 150 pounds), and external heated baggage compartment of 50 cu ft provides for up to 500 pounds of baggage.
Certified for CAT I Approaches
Certified for Flight Into Known Icing
**Engines & APU Enrolled on MSP Gold (Additional Program Incentive, Call to Inquire)
**Enrolled on Smart Parts (Additional Program Incentive, Call to Inquire)
**See Addendum 1 for Specific Warranty Information
Specifications subject to verification upon inspection.