Beautiful Low Time Fixed Gear Mooney M20D Master. Fast, economical low maintenance.
Excellent Training Aircraft! Owned by the same family for years.
1. Low airframe time: 2270 hr
2. Fixed gear: lower insurance rates provided broker understands "fixed gear". If the drivers license in lieu of class 3 medical comes about, then this is the only Mooney that will qualify.
3. Engine overhaul to new limits at one of the best shops in Canada. Firewall forward items O/H'd.
4. Aspen 1000 Pro Primary Flight Display, AHRS, air data computer, remote compass system, GPS roll steering, 30 minutes emergency electrical power, "glass strip instruments", and lots more cool info.
5. Garmin 430W with current "Americas IFR data base"
6. Garmin SL30 navcom with ILS (displays on CDI and on Aspen PFD)
7. Garmin 330 Mode S transponder with Garmin GDL88 ADS-B (in & out) (traffic and weather).
8. EDM 930 engine display and monitor (primary certified, replaces all the old engine instruments).
9. O & M fuel bladders (STCd) 54.4 USG. No worries about resealing tanks at great expense.
10. New modern instrument panels (LASAR) via Form 337.
11. New Airtex interior, seats, carpet, sidewalls, headliner, baggage compartment, and soundproofing.
12. New front windows.
13. Tanis engine pre-heater and new Aerocovers canopy winter/sun/rain cover
14. 406 ELT.
15. LED landing light
16. LED nav and anti collision lights.
17. Halotron fire extinguisher.
18. Garmin 347 audio panel with ATC read back function and two audio inputs, four place intercom.
19. Logs since new.
20. IFR certified and flown.
21. Checkout with owner ( Class 1 flight instructor, ATP pilot and IA)......ferry for expenses.
Aircraft is subject to verification of specifications, logs, times, damage and all equipment listed.
New prop and engine overhaul.
67.2 SMOH AeroRecip.
New Garmin IFR w/430W & ADS-B.
New Aspen EFD 1000.
New EDM 930 Engine Monitor.
Tell the dealer you saw this ad on AircraftDealer.com