DRAMATIC PRICE CHANGE.
WILL TAKE 182 OR 172 ON TRADE.
Aircraft is subject to verification of specifications, logs, times, damage and all equipment listed. September 10th 2013
1973 Cessna 180J
Engine 200 TSMOH
Prop 916 TSOH
Nav/Com, ADF, Transponder.
Long Range Fuel [80 Gal]
EDO 2960 Floats
Keller Skis [Fixed Penetration]
Paint and Interior 7/10
Ground Loop in 2008 RH Wing Repaired.
Airframe s/n 18052322
- October 07/10 2,703.8 TTSN Last 100 hr Annual inspection, Aeroshell W-80 installed, compass swing carried out, tachometer accuracy check carried out, AWD check carried out, compressions carried out as follows; # 1 5/80, # 2 68/80, # 3 68/80, # 4 72/80, # 5 68/80, # 6 68/80, # 1 cylinder removed and replaced with new cylinder assembly.
- Oct 7/11 406 ELT on order and will be sold installed.
July /10 2,681.5 TTSN Air research Technology Inc Wing X extensions installed I.A.W STC SA00276NY.
- Oct 13/09 2,605.1 TTSN New tubes and tires installed, new engine mount installed with rubber lords, # 4 cylinder removed and replaced with new cylinder assy.
- Sep 4/09 Altimeter/encoder and transponder calibration date, new attitude gyro installed, new altimeter installed, overhauled directional gyro installed.
- June 20/09 2,604.9 TTSN LH wing; removed, installed in a holding fixture, outboard leading edge removed, outboard main spar replaced 0721401-15, new wing ribs installed at sta. 190 and 208, new auxiliary spar installed, new leading edge fabricated and installed from sta 190 to 208, remaining leading edge reinstalled, new upper and lower skins fabricated and installed, wing reinstalled. LH aileron; new spar installed, new top and bottom skins fabricated and installed, aileron balanced and installed. Stabilizer; front LH spar fabricated and installed, 2 bottom skins fabricated and installed, inboard and out board skins fabricated and installed. LH Elevator spar fabricated and installed, top and bottom skins fabricated and installed, elevators balanced and reinstalled.
- June 11/06 2,519.3 TTSN new pilot and co-pilot seat belts installed.
- Mar 21/00 2,150.2 TTSN # 5 cylinder assembly replaced with overhauled unit, new exhaust installed, new magnetos and harness assembly (slick).
- Feb 24/99 LSTC C-LSA99-351/D installed for Kehler skis model 3600.
- Fuel bladders original.
Engine 0-470-R s/n 900954-011 TTSO 1,445.1 O/H Jul 20/1984
- As mentioned above Cylinder #1 was replaced Oct 07/10, # 4 was replaced Oct 13/09, # 5 was replaced Mar 21/00.
- Engine had tear down repair in 1997.
- Carburetor modified 1994.
- Engine had tear down repair 1993.
Propeller McCauley 2A34C66-NP/S90AT-2 s/n 755416 TTSO 904.3 O/H May/2000
- Propeller is currently out for overhaul.
Tell the dealer you saw this ad on AircraftDealer.com