Low time Embraer Phenom 100 engines enrolled in P&W Eagle Service Plan Gold), airframe enrolled in Embraer Executive Care (EEC) program, Aircraft enrolled in CAMP, electronic charts and much more.
The aircraft is located in Calgary, Canada.
• Total Time Since New: 1403.4 hours (as of August 2016)
• Total Cycles Since New: 1058 cycles (as of August 2016)
• Airframe enrolled in the Phenom 100 Embraer Executive Care (EEC) program
• Max. take-off weight: 10,472 lbs.
• Max. landing weight: 9,766 lbs.
• Max. ramp weight: 10,516 lbs.
• Zero fuel weight: 8,444 lbs
• Engine Make / Model: Pratt & Whitney PW617F-E (Enrolled in P&W Eagle Service Plan Gold)
• Engine #1: S/N PCE-LCO468; 1260.7 Hours Since New; 956 Cycles (as of August 2016)
• Engine #2: S/N PCE-LCO499; 1403.4 Hours Since New; 1058 Cycles (as of August 2016)
• Garmin Prodigy flight deck, G1000 Avionics
• GMC 715 Guidance Panel
• GSA 81 Low Torque Autopilot servos
• KRX1053 HF Comm Transceiver W/Selcal
• GMA 1347D audio panels
• PS440 HF control display unit
• GEA Engine Airframe Interface Units
• GDU1240A, 12IN AMLCD Display Unit (x3)
• GIA63W Integrated Avionics Units
• GSD 41 - Data Concentrator Unit
• GPS WAAS & Satelite Weather and RA
• GTS 850 Traffic Processor Unit
• TRC899 Transmitter Receiver Computer
• GDC 74B Air Data Computer Units
• GTX 33 Mode S Transponder Module
• Garmin Attitude and Heading Refrence units
• Honeywell DME
• Navigation and Chart database subscription with Jeppessen
• SVS – Synthetic Vision
• RVSM certified
• Jet beds (2)
• 5 PAX seating (belted lav certified for take off and landing)
• Rigid Lav door, 6 Life Vests, Smoke Goggles, Sheepskin covered crew seats
Tell the dealer you saw this ad on AircraftDealer.com