2003 King Air B200
Serial Number BB-1833 (N375JP)
As of July 2, 2019
6,117 Hours 4,727 Landings
Engines: PT6A-61 1346 SHP Each
Left S/N PCE-HA0224: 678 Hours SNEW 470 Cycles
Right S/N PCE-HA0225: 678 Hours SNEW 470 Cycles
Props: Hartzel JHC-E4N-3 4-Blade
Prop #1 S/N HH1742 678 Hours SOH O/H c/w 8/2014 due 8/2020
Prop #2 S/N HH1754 678 Hours SOH O/H c/w 8/2014 due 8/2020
G1000 NXi Integrated Flight Deck
Autopilot: GFC 700
EFIS: Garmin Three 15” MFD
GPS: Garmin WAAS/LPV
XM Weather/Radio: Garmin SXM GDL-69A
TAWS: Garmin with Worldwide Terrain
TCAS: Garmin GTS-825 TCAS I
Dual Transponder: Garmin GTX-335R/345R Mode S with ADS-B Out/In
Weather Radar: Garmin GWX-70 Four Color Digital with Stabilization
ELT: Artex C406-2
Key NXi upgrade features:
• Displays initialize within seconds after start-up, less than 10 seconds
• Faster, modern processing power that supports faster map rendering and smoother panning throughout the displays.
• Improved readability with new LED back-lighting, increased display brightness as well as improved dimming performance.
• Enables simpler and faster replacement of LRUs
• Automatically loads correct software and configuration to replacement unit
• Takes installed options into account
• Reduces need to reload entire system software and configuration when a unit is replaced
• Unique fleet and configuration IDs ensure the correct aircraft configuration is loaded
• Higher resolution 15” MFD
• Optional Flight Stream 510 which enables Database Concierge, wireless transfer of aviation databases from Garmin Pilot app.
• FS 510 supports two-way flight plan transfer
• Pilots can now select visual approaches that will provide vertical guidance based on a 3 degree glideslope. Pilots can intercept and fly a visual approach coupled to the autopilot.
• HSI Map Overlay on PFD
Supports display of:
Sirrus XM Weather
• Weather radar overlay on moving map (MFD)
Key NXi upgrade features cont’d:
• Supports ADS-B In (FIS-B) and Garmin’s patent TargetTrend technology
• Surface Watch Runway Monitoring Technology.
• COMM frequency identification
• Display of VFR and IFR sectional charts
• Animated SXM weather
• Vertical Situation Display (VSD) incorporates terrain profile view on the MFD, taking into consideration the active flight plan, altitude constraints and winds aloft.
• New Three color terrain shading with improved contouring.
Phase 1 & 2 c/w at 6,117 on 7/2019
Phase 3 & 4 c/w at 5,991 on 7/2018
Landing Gear Overhaul c/w 7/2018
5 Year Wing Bolts c/w 7/2018
Outstanding RAF Maintenance History
15,200 Landing Transitions
Standby Instrument Package
Engine Fire Extinguishers
Bose Headset Jacks
Dual Door Cables
MEDCO High Security Locks
5 cabin seats, a two place divan, aft side facing potty and two crew seats in Pewter leather with charcoal thick pile carpet. Refurbished light Oak woodwork throughout including interior tables and furnishings with fore and aft hardwood dividers. Medium Gray sidepanels and Light Gray headliner. Forward left hand side refreshment center with Mapco. Interior refurbished August 2014.
Striking Matterhorn White with Red and Black Stripes. Painted January 2015.