2018 Global 6000
Reg # N595MP
Airframe: 939 Hours 480 Landings
C of A Date: February 16, 2018
Entry into Service: September 26 2018
Engines: Rolls-Royce BR700-710A2-20 Engines Enrolled on Rolls Royce Corporate Care
Left (#1): S/N: 22775 939 Hours 483 Cycles
Right (#2): S/N: 22776 939 Hours 483 Cycles
APU: Honeywell RE220-GX S/N: P-957 1,111 Hours 970 Cycles APU Enrolled on MSP
Major Aircraft Enhancements & Upgrades:
- FANS 1/A+.
- ADS-B Out
- TCAS II 7.1.
- Bombardier KA-Band High Speed Connectivity
- SmartStem STC
- Portable Crew Oxygen Bottle & Mask
- Global Vision Flight Deck Software Version 5.5.1
- Currently Enrolled in SmartParts with the following additional coverages:
- Landing Gear Overhaul
- Cabin Completion Items
- Scheduled Maintenance Labor
- Unscheduled Maintenance Labor
- Increased MTOW to 99,500 Lbs. (SB 700-34-6002).
Avionics & Equipment:
Vision Flight Deck
Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion Avionics Suite
Four 14” x 11” Active Matrix LCD EFIS Screens
Dual 3-Axis CAT 2 Automatic Flight Control Systems Including Autothrottle & Autopilot
Primary Flight Display System
- One (1) HUD System
- One (1) EVS
- One (1) SVS
- One (1) ISI
- One (1) (ADS) w/ (3) Air Data Computers
- One (1) Auto-tilt Weather Radar w/ XM Graphical Weather
- One (1) Terrain Awareness and Warning System (TAWS)
- One (1) Dual SELCAL
- Two (2) IFIS w/ dual File Server Unit
- Two (2) GPS WAAS receivers
- Two (2) VHF navigation receivers
- Two (2) ADF receivers
- Two (2) DME transceivers
- Two (2) HF transceivers
- Two (2) Radio Altimeter systems
- Three (3) Inertial Reference Systems (IRS)
- Three (3) Flight Management Systems (FMS).
- Three (3) VHF Communication Radios
- CVR – Cockpit Voice Recorder
- FDR – Flight Data Recorder
- ELT – Emergency Locator Transmitter
FAR Part 135 w/ Crew Force Measurement
Flight Crew EVAS
Automatic Switch on Main Passenger Door
Engine Indication and Crew Awareness System (EICAS)
Synchronized Digital GPS Clock
Engines Enrolled on Rolls Royce Corporate Care
APU Enrolled on MSP
Enrolled on Bombardier Smart Parts
Maintenance Tracked on CAMP Computerized Maintenance Program
On MSG-3 Maintenance Program
Periodic Inspections Last Completed Next Due (Date/Hours)
1000 Hour Check 08/09/22 @ 851 Hrs. 1,901 Hrs.
15 Month Check 01/30/22 @ 731 Hrs. 04/2023
30 Month Check 02/04/21 @ 505 Hrs. 09/2023
60 Month Check --- 09/2023
Max Ramp Weight: 99,750 lbs.
Max Gross Takeoff Weight: 99,500 lbs.
Max Landing Weight: 78,600 lbs.
Max Zero Fuel Weight: 58,000 lbs.
Basic Operating Weight: 52,230 lbs.
Interior: New Bombardier in 2018
Thirteen (13) passenger interior. The forward cabin features the main galley and a crew rest and crew lav area. The galley features China storage drawers, a crystal showcase, sink and coffeemaker. A manual sliding pocket door separates the entry area from the main cabin. Seating includes a four place club grouping with pull-out tables, followed by a four-place conference group opposite a credenza. The aft cabin has a two place club opposite a three place divan. The main full service lavatory is in the aft cabin with sink and toilet. There is a baggage compartment accessible in flight through the aft lavatory. The club seating is covered in a creme colored leather. The divan is covered in a light beige soft fabric. The woodwork including galley and credenza are in a medium/dark brown. There is a soft striped beige colored carpet throughout the cabin. Connectivity includes universal GFCI outlets through the cabin. Forward and Aft 24” HD Monitors mounted on bulkheads.
Exterior: Painted New Bombardier in 2018
Overall Matterhorn White with blue and grey accent striping.
Aircraft is located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.