TOP THINGS WE LIKE BEST ABOUT THIS DA40 XLT
- Includes the infrared control technology leather developed by BMW for their convertibles that does not absorb heat from the sun. Helps with comfort so when folks jump in with shorts on the leather is cool to the touch and does not burn them.
- Includes the "Bubble Canopy" for increased head room. The canopy also includes the very desirable integrated sun visors that were not made available until the XLT model.
- Wider front seats...the XLT interior has remolded center console and sides to increase the pilot and co-pilot seat width 1 inch each. Best part is the seat belt connector does not press into your hip in this wider configuration.
- Lumbar support...the XLT interior is by far the most comfortable interior created for the DA40. It provides excellent lumbar support, breathable leather center inserts and comfortable cushy headrests.
- The fit and finish of the XLT is superior over all other previous DA40's. It "looks like what it costs!"
- The large Hartzell prop is our favorite of all time. It provides outstanding performance and has the added bonus of allowing a pilot to "come down AND slow down at the same time".
- Synthetic Vision, WAAS, Digital Autopilot make this plane like a magic carpet.
- Value! This is a "like new aircraft" that to buy new would cost over $480K but can be purchased now for huge savings.
- Engine: Lycoming IO-360-M1A 935 approx hours
- Prop Specs - Hartzell Composite 935 approx hours
EXTERIOR / INTERIOR
- Exterior: White with blue, orange and gold stripes
- Interior: XLT Premium Oyster Gray Leather with matching Gray Premium Carpet
- Garmin GDU1040, 10 inch primary flight display (PFD), wide horizon, three-axis flight dynamics, air speed, altitude, vertical speed, Horizontal Situation Indicator (HSI) with 360-degree and arc modes
- Garmin GDU 1044, 10 inch multi function display (MFD) with AP Control Unit
- Garmin GDC74 Integrated, Digital Air Data Computer
- Garmin GRS77 Solid-state Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Dual Garmin GIA 63W with Integrated radio modules with WAAS-certified IFR-approved GPS; VHF navigation with ILS; and VHF communication with 16-watt transceivers
- Garmin GEA71 Airframe / Engine Interface Unit
- Garmin GMA1347 Digital Audio Controller with digital ATC playback recording
- Garmin GMU44 Magnetometer
- Garmin GTX345R ADS-B in/out
- Garmin GFC 700 Automatic Flight Control System (AFCS) including 2-axis digital autopilot with Flight Director
- Garmin SafeTaxi
- Garmin FliteCharts (subscription required)
- TIS Traffic Display
- Avidyne TAS 600 Active Traffic
- Garmin Synthetic Vision
AIRFRAME AND ACCESSORY EQUIPMENT
- Centrally located standby instrumentation, including: Electric Attitude Indicator, Airspeed Indicator, Altimeter Magnetic Direction Indicator
- Integrally lit, laser etched polycarbonate switch panel overlays
- Electrically adjusted rudder pedals
- Electronic carbon monoxide detector
- High intensity discharging landing and taxi lights
- Powerflow tuned exhaust system
- 12V auxiliary power plug
- 406 Mhz ELT
- Hartzell 2-blade scimitar structural composite propeller
- Extended range fuel tanks (50 USG)
- Performance Landing Gear Kit (15-6.00 -6 main gear tires, steamlined wheel and nose strut fairings)
- Winter kit
- Premium Leather Interior / Standard exterior striping
- 4 Way Baggage Compartment System
- Bubble Canopy
- Armrests (front canopy siderail, pilot and co-pilot)
- Rosen Sunvisor
FINANCING, INSURANCE AND SERVICES
LifeStyle Aviation provides turnkey assistance to our clients in the purchase of their aircraft. Our organization has multiple Diamond technical experts to assist clients with mechanical evaluation, inspection, flight training, delivery and more. We offer all of the following services
- Export services
- Inspection over-sight
- Insurance quotes for all aircraft types
- Diamond Orientation and Pilot Training Courses
- Comprehensive domestic and international delivery services
- Leaseback opportunities at our LifeStyle Aviation Network Flight Centers