2019 Diamond DA62 DiamondShare - Tulsa OK Area
Immediate Member Opportunity!
DiamondShare Member positions available in the Tulsa OK area in a New 2019 DA62!
Aircraft will have no more than 4 total users. If you are in the Tulsa OK area, this opportunity is for you.
Hurry! Don’t miss this opportunity. When these positions are taken we will be only taking reservation requests for the next DiamondShare unit and future availability is not guaranteed.
The program summary is below: how it works, who is eligible and aircraft details.
The DiamondShare™ Program Aircraft Access that “Makes the Dollars Make Sense™”. Most pilots dream of buying their own aircraft so they can enjoy the freedom of flight and opportunity to go places in an airplane…their airplane. They dream of a different lifestyle and a means beyond the usual bounds – one with life-changing potential and ability to conduct personal and business life at a new level.
The challenge - justifying the cost of modern aircraft with their amazing technology and value with rising ownership costs
The solution – the NEW DiamondShare™ Program
How it works
The DiamondShare Program is simple and is made up of Owners and Members. Owners purchase the aircraft and the DiamondShare team sets up the structure, program benefits and obtain 1 to 3 members to share the aircraft with fixed payments. The number of members, location of the airplane and other variables are determined by the owner. Members commit to a fixed “Dry Lease” access model for one year with a number of hours. Members typically pay a base member rate plus a location surcharge depending on tie down or hangar cost arrangements so is different for each location. Each user pays for his own fuel and there are no hourly rates or charges…similar to a car lease. The entire program is a turnkey package providing the online scheduling and coordination, insurance and related elements altogether to make it easy for owners and members to maximize their enjoyment and use of the aircraft.
Who is Eligible?
DiamondShare™ was inspired and created to provide all pilots an affordable, economically justifiable option to have ownership or access to an amazing new modern aircraft so they can achieve their dreams and goals. Our Secret is Sharing. This is NOT fractional ownership. The program dramatically reduces your total cost of ownership while enhancing your overall aircraft ownership experience. Utilization, fixed costs, insurance, storage and avionics subscriptions are all factored in. Also, if you own a business and plan to use your aircraft for some level of business flying, you will be simply amazed at current tax advantages available to help you purchase your aircraft. Owners often experience “Cash Flow Positive Purchases”. Explore the full details at the DiamondShare website or contact 406-FLY1-NOW. Interested parties should register on the website to receive information via email including notices of opportunities in their area.
The aircraft has a complete modern glass cockpit with traffic, terrain, weather, moving maps, and more at your fingertips. Whether you are an experienced pilot or a beginner, you will be impressed with this “modern magic carpet” and the great news is student and entry-level pilots are welcome to acquire this plane and enjoy ultra-low insurance rates due to the remarkable safety results enjoyed by the DA40. The DA40 is critically acclaimed as the “Best First Airplane” and many of our high time experienced pilots would argue it’s simply the “Best Personal Aircraft”.
Performance and Efficiency: The DA40 provides exceptional take-off, climb, cruise and landing performance to allow you to go where you want to go and enjoy exceptional economics. Sleek modern composite airframe and efficient clean wing design are the secrets to award-winning performance. You’ll cruise in comfort at 150kts on about 10 Gallons per hour. This is better fuel economy than most vehicles we drive especially when you consider you’ll fly directly to your destination. The ergonomics of the DA40 deserve an award by themselves. Pilots, copilots, and passengers all have their own door! There is generous legroom for passengers and the large cargo door with split folding rear seats gives 7 feet of cargo area for you to pack up and fly away for the summer if you wish! We have owners that have fit two full-size bicycles in the rear! Well thought out in every way and built with quality and precision, the DA40 will produce a pride of ownership beyond any traditional aircraft alternative. Incredibly forgiving and fun to fly, your next adventures await your command! It doesn’t get any better than this!
Safety Designed: In The DA40 has a record of industry-leading safety… nearly triple that of the “average aircraft” safety statistics. Some safety features include unrestricted visibility, great handling ability at low speeds with easy take off and landings in short distances. Occupants are protected by amazingly strong carbon reinforced 26G cabin, airbags and specialized seats that protect passengers. The DA40’s unique wing is designed to provide the amazing slow flight and cruise speed capabilities while being stall and spin resistant. Diamond also invested in designing a fuel containment system that has almost eliminated post-crash fires which is a huge advancement in real-life safety results. The thousands of aircraft flying with over 10 years of results have produced a safety record that is simply unprecedented and truly remarkable. The more you read and research about this plane’s safety results the more you will understand that Diamond has created a truly different airplane that has achieved very different results.
The first step in considering the DiamondShare Program is to learn about the benefits attributed to Owners and Members and then with proper consideration of your particular circumstances, determine which fits best for you. If you are considering aircraft ownership, you will not find a more attractive or compelling set of economics for ownership. Step out of the limitations of renting and learn about the unique advantages this program provides!
If you are considering membership register on the DiamondShare website and make sure to call if you want one of these available member positions. These positions disappear quickly. Full advantages are listed on the DiamondShare website or you can call us directly at 406-FLY1-NOW and we will help you evaluate the full array of options to see if this program is for you.
- 2x Austro AE330 180hp engines
- 2x MT propeller MTV-6-r-C/CF 194-80
- 3-blade Constant Speed Propellers
STANDARD INTERIOR EQUIPMENT
- Premium Leather Interior
- Electrically Adjustable Rudder Pedals
- Power Outlet
- Instrument Lighting
- Adjustable pilot and co-pilot seats with adjustable lumbar support
- Overhead ambient cabin light and reading and mpa lights
- Middle Armrest
STANDARD EXTERIOR EQUIPMENT
- Hydraulic Retractable Landing Gear
- Heated Pitot Tube
- Multi Layer Paint (white)
- Variety of Exterior Striping Options
- Entry steps and entry grips in aircraft color
- Electrically Operated Flap System
- Landing and Taxi Lights (HID-Xenon)
- LED Integrated position and strobe lights
- Registration Markings
Complete Avionics package with Garmin G1000
- 2x Garmin DGU 104x10-inch Flight Display (Primary Flight Display and Multi-Function Flight Display)
- GEA71 Airframe/Engine Interface Unit
- 2x Garmin GIA 63W COM/NAV/SBAS-GPS/GS/LOC
- GMA1347 Digital Audio System
- GRS77 Solid-state Attitude Heading Reference System
- Garmin GFC700 Automatic Flight Control System with Flight Director and Yaw Damper
- Garmin GDC74 Digital Air Data Computer
- ELT 406 MHz
- Garmin GMU 44 Magnetometer
- 2nd Digital Standby Attitude Module (MD-302 SAM)
AIRFRAME AND ACCESSORY EQUIPMENT
- 86 US gal Long Range Tank
- Baggage Compartment
- Nose Baggage Compartment accessible from both sides
- Pitot Cover
- Tow Bar
- Tool Kit
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Emergency Axe
- Egress Hammer
- Composite Cabin and Safety Seats (up to 26g)
- "FAILSAFE" Airframe and Wing Design
- Multipath Lightning Protection System
- 3-point Safety Belts Automatic (all seats)
- Garmin ESP electronic Stability Protection
- WX 500 Stormscope $15,130
- Avidyne TAS605 Traffic Advisory System: $19,190
- Garmin GWX70 weather radar: $36,780
- Garmin GCU 476 Key pad: $22,140
- Garmin GTX 345R ADS-B in/out Transponder: $5,050
- Garmin GDL69 Satlink XM weather and radio (subscription required): $11,000
- Garmin GSR56 iridium satellite data link (subscription required): $22,020
- Becker 3500 ADF, remote mounted: $12,670
- Honeywell KN63 DME, remote mounted: 12,920
- Jeppesen ChartView Approach Plates (subscription required): $4,070
- Garmin Synthetic Vision Technology: $11,440
- Air Conditioning / RACC II system (powered by an additional alternator): $36,780
- TKS Deicing System: $78,600
- Oxygen System: $24,300
- Metallic Paint: $20,300
- Seating Configuration 3rd Row: $29,400
- Built-in tablet mount provisions (A-columns): $1,360
- Removable right hand control stick: $6,770
- Professional sunshades for PAX row 2 and PAX row 3: $1,110
- Canopy and nose cover (grey): $2,340
- Engine cover (1 pair, grey): $2,340
- Customized Paint: price depends on customers requirements
*pricing and equipment are subject to change without notice*
****VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR AIRCRAFT PRICES AND TO REQUEST DETAILED PHOTOS****
Lifestyle Aviation (LifeStyleAviation.com) is the business of helping people acquire modern aircraft in the most economical way. We help many clients obtain and enjoy an “Aviation LifeStyle” through modern personal aircraft. LifeStyle offers an approach for acquiring or accessing modern aircraft that is different. LifeStyle Aviation sells a wide range of quality, modern aircraft from Diamond, Piper, Mooney, Cessna, Cirrus and more via its listing site LifeStyleAircraft.com. In addition, LifeStyle Aviation is a leading Diamond Regional Distribution Center (DRDC) offering a full range of new and used Diamond Aircraft including entry level DA20 and DA40's and high performance Jet-fuel burning 4-place single alternative DA42-VI's and the all new DA62 7 place 200 knot aircraft which is now available. The LifeStyle Aviation Network includes flight centers, aircraft brokers, industry affiliates and international partners to create a productive, pooled source for buying and selling modern aircraft, learning to fly, accessing shared ownership programs and transitioning from entry level aircraft into advance high performance planes. DiamondShare.com - LifeStyle Aviation is also the creator of the unique DiamondShare program (DiamondShare.com) that provides attractive shared "member access" to modern aircraft while completely changing aircraft ownership economics. The end result potential is economics for both members and owners that "Make the Dollars Make Sense". All information is accessible through our website.