2012 Gulfstream G450
Reg # N756J
Airframe: 2,530.4 Hours 1,197 Landings
Date of Manufacture (CofA): April 18, 2012
Entry into Service: September 17, 2012
Engines: Rolls-Royce TAY 611-8C
Hard Time & Enrolled on Rolls-Royce CorporateCare Enhanced
Left (#1): S/N: 85495 2,530.4 Hours 1,197 Cycles
Right (#2): S/N: 85496 2,530.4 Hours 1,197 Cycles
APU: Honeywell GTCP36-150 S/N: P-365 2,623 Hours 2,508 Cycles
Enrolled on Honeywell MSP
Major Aircraft Service Changes, Enhancements, & Upgrades:
- ASC 001D Digital Flight Data Recorder System Upgrade (88 Parameters)
- ASC 025A PlaneView CMF - ARINC Direct - Datalink Service Provider
- ASC 037B Synthetic Vision - Primary Flight Display (SVPFD) Installation
- ASC 040A Runway Awareness Advisory - Install
- ASC 046A Micro Quick Access Recorder (QAR) Installation
- ASC 059D Enhanced Navigation
- Future Air Navigation System (FANS 1/A+) CPDLC
- Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) w/ LPV Approaches
- Circling Approaches
- Temperature Compensated VNAV
- Peaks Display
- Electronic Terminal Charts (Certified Paperless Flight Deck)
- Short-Range/Long-Range Navigation (SRN-LRN) Automatic Preview & Transition
- Honeywell Inertial GPS Hybrid (HIGH) Step 1 IRU Upgrade
- Enhanced Global Positioning System (GPS)
- ASC 060A XM Weather Installation
- ASC-072 Data Link Recording
- ASC-076 Engine Electronic Controller - T5.2 Software Upgrade
- ASC 077 TCAS 7.1 Installation
- ASC 079B Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Broadcast (ADS-B) Out Install v2 (DO-260B)
- ASC 080 Low Pressure Cooling AIR Outlet (Lpcao) – Seal Replacement
- ASC-085 Aft Pylon Rib Assembly – Drainage Rework
- ASC 086 Flap & Stabilizer Electronic Control Unit – Software Upgrade
- ASC 089 Elevator Hardover Prevention System (HOPS) - Improvement
- ASC 094C Nose Landing Gear (NLG) Harness - Installation
- ASC 095 Baggage Door Striker Plates – Replacement
- ASC 097 Integrated Drive Generator (IDG) Feeder Cable Clamp
- ASC 099B PlaneView Avionics Enhancement
- ASC 100 Nose Landing Gear Electrical Harness & Hydraulic Brake Line Chafing – Mod.
- ASC 106 8.8 KHZ Underwater Acoustic Beacon - Installation
- ASC 107 Auxiliary Hydraulic Pump – Grounding Installation
- ASC 909B PlaneView Master Operating System Software Update
- ASC 912B PlaneView Master Operating System Software Update
Honeywell PlaneView™ Primus Epic Avionics Suite
Honeywell PlainView™ Flight Director
Four Honeywell 14” Flat Panel LCD MFS Multi-Function Displays
Triple NZ-2000 FMS Flight Management Systems
Triple Honeywell MAU-913 Modular Avionics Units
Triple VHF Navigation Systems
Triple VHF Communication Systems
Single Honeywell GP-500 Flight Guidance Panel
Triple Honeywell AZ-200 Air Data Modulars
Dual Honeywell MRC-855A Modular Radio Cabinets
Triple Honeywell AV-900 Audio Panels
Single Honeywell MT-860 NAV/COMM Cabinet
Dual Honeywell RT-300 Radio Altimeters
Triple Honeywell LASEREF V Inertial Reference Systems (IRS)
L3 FDR Flight Data Recorder
L3 CVR Cockpit Voice Recorder
L3 Quick Access Recorder (QAR)
Single Honeywell TCAS-2000 (7.1) Traffic Collision Avoidance System
Dual Mason CCD Cursor Control Devices
Honeywell / Kollsman VGS Visual Guidance System (HUD / EVS)
Dual HF High Frequency Transceivers
Dual Mode S ATC Transponder w/ Enhanced Flight ID & ADS-B Out v2 (DO-260B)
Dual EGPWS Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System w/ Wind Shear & Terrain Avoidance
Dual 24-Channel GPS Global Positioning Systems
Artex 406 MHz ELT Emergency Locator Transmitter
Dual ADF Automatic Direction Finders
Dual DME Distance Measuring Equipment
Additional Features and Modifications:
Honeywell MCS-7000+ SATCOM
ADS-B Out v2 (DO-260B)
Gulfstream High Definition (HD) Audio Visual Distribution System (AVDS) Upgrade
SecuraPlane w/ Three (3) External Cameras
Pull-Out Side Window Shades
Jeppesen Chart & Manual Storage
Welker Young Tow Bar Assembly
30 Gallon Pressurized Water System
Gogo Biz® AVANCE L5 Hi-Speed Internet Service & Wi-Fi System
One (1) Dual Blu-Ray DVD Player
Four (4) 24” HD LCD Monitors:
One (1) in the Left-Hand Forward Cabin Bulkhead
One (1) in the Right-Hand Forward Cabin Bulkhead
One (1) in the Left-Hand Aft Cabin Bulkhead
One (1) in the Right-Hand Aft Cabin Bulkhead
Eight (8) 9” HD LCD Personal Swivel Monitors in Each of the Eight (8) Single Seat Inboard Armrests
AirCell Axxess II Iridium Satellite Communications System 2-Channel Digital Phone
Airshow 4000 v2 Passenger In-Flight Information System
Wireless Local Area Network (LAN)
Engines Hard Time & Enrolled on Rolls-Royce CorporateCare Enhanced
APU Enrolled on Honeywell MSP
Avionics Enrolled on Honeywell MSP Avionics w/ Extended DU-1310 Coverage
Maintenance Records Tracked on Gulfstream CMP
On MSG-3 Maintenance Program
Majority of CMP Codes Completed and Next Due as follows:
INSPECTION LAST COMPLETED NEXT DUE
500 Hrs. 05/21 @ 2,530 Hrs. 3,030 Hrs.
1000 Hrs. 08/19 @ 2,292 Hrs. 3,292 Hrs.
12 Mos. 05/21 @ 2,530 Hrs. 06/22
24 Mos. 05/21 @ 2,530 Hrs. 06/23
36 Mos. 08/18 @ 1,958 Hrs. 09/21
48 Mos. 06/20 @ 2,411 Hrs. 06/24
60 Mos. 09/19 @ 2,292 Hrs. 09/24
72 Mos. 08/18 @ 1,958 Hrs. 09/24
96 Mos. 06/20 @ 2,411 Hrs. 06/28
144 Mos. N/A 09/24
192 Mos. N/A 09/28
Weight & Balance:
Empty Weight: 42,341 Lbs.
Basic Operating Weight: 43,909 Lbs.
Maximum Zero Fuel Weight: 49,000 Lbs.
Maximum Fuel: 29,500 Lbs.
Maximum Takeoff Gross Weight: 74,600 Lbs.
Maximum Landing Gross Weight: 66,000 Lbs.
Maximum Ramp Gross Weight 75,000 Lbs.
Interior: New August 2012 @ Gulfstream, Savannah, GA
Sixteen (16) passenger Forward Galley Executive Floorplan fire-blocked interior featuring a crew jump seat, right-side forward crew vacuum lavatory with stowable sink assembly opposite a left-side forward crew closet, forward main galley and galley annex, aft main vacuum lavatory, aft baggage compartment, and electric window shades.
The main cabin, separated from the vestibule/entry area by an electric pocket door, features a forward-cabin 4-place club, a mid-cabin 4-place club, and aft-cabin dual 4-place berthable divans. The forward-cabin and mid-cabin 4-place clubs include stowable executive writing and dining tables between the opposing club chairs. The club chairs are upholstered in an Aeristo, Aerolino off-white leather, the divan in a textured coordinated Royal Silk, Mohair Velvet, Grey Flannel fabric, complemented by a gray carpet. The wood/cabinetry is a marbled walnut veneer complemented by satin smoked nickel plating on all hardware.
The full service Forward Galley is equipped to provide full meal and beverage service to passengers. The right-hand side Galley features polished stainless steel sink with faucet assembly, sink cover/cutting board, in-line water heater, ice compartment, canned drink storage, food storage compartment, crystal storage and waste container, and 115V/60Hz universal outlet. The left-hand side Galley Annex is equipped with an Aerolux Nespresso machine, touch-screen monitor, Sharp microwave oven, Enflite high-temperature oven, miscellaneous storage, cutlery storage, china storage, and dirty dish drawer. The private aft lavatory and dressing area features a mirrored, lighted vanity, sink, central vacuum style flushing toilet, ample closet and storage areas, and in-flight accessibility to the spacious walk-in aft baggage compartment. Two (2) Winslow 14-man life rafts with triple-frequency ELT (beneath divan).
Cabin entertainment includes Gogo Biz® AVANCE L5 via a wireless LAN, a dual Blu-ray DVD Disc player, Satellite TV, and Airshow 4000 v2 which can be viewed on Four (4) 24” HD LCD Monitors - One (1) in the Left-Hand Forward Cabin Bulkhead, One (1) in the Right-Hand Forward Cabin Bulkhead, One (1) in the Left-Hand Aft Cabin Bulkhead, One (1) in the Right-Hand Aft Cabin Bulkhead - and on Eight (8) 9” HD LCD Personal Monitors in Each of the Eight (8) Single Seat Inboard Armrests. The AirCell Axxess II Iridium satellite communications system 2-channel digital phone provides direct dial (voice and data), air-to-ground, and ground-to-air call features.
Exterior: New August 2012 @ Gulfstream, Savannah, GA
Snow White Fuselage with Jet Black Pearl and Taxco Silver Pearl Stripes.
Aircraft is Hangared at Van Nuys Airport (VNY), in Los Angeles, CA, USA.