Freestream Aircraft Limited is pleased to present to the market for the first time this spectacular GIV-SP.
Special features of this Aircraft include:
• A jaw-dropping $2 million cabin interior upgrade
(with dark wood and polished chrome)
• Seats upgraded to G450-style, with individual
• Rockwell Collins’ Venue CMS ($1 million upgrade)
• Engines on RRCC, with fresh overhauls < 100 hrs ago
• High level of ASC compliance, including
• Upgraded -150 APU on Honeywell’s MSP
• On programs: HAPP (avionics), MPP (mech),
• TCAS II 7.1 and ADS-B Out compliant
• Aft Galley
• Forward and Aft Lavatories
• Upgraded LED’s for Taxi, Landing, Cabin and Cockpit
• Part 135 compliant (flown currently as Part 91)
• Impeccably maintained, continuously numbered
• On Gulfstream’s CMP maintenance tracking program
• All maintenance fully up to date
• Always N-registered
• No accidents, incidents, or 337’s. A “no stories” aircraft
(as of December 21, 2018)
TTAF: 13276 Landings: 6395
NotesTay 611-8 on program (RRCC) w/ fresh OH’s < 100 hours ago
APU: GTCP36-150 (upgraded) on Honeywell MSP | 7,019 hours
Dual Honeywell SPZ-8400 FMS 6.0, TCAS II Version 7.1, Single Allied Signal GNS-XLS, Dual Honeywell 24 Channel GPS, Dual Honeywell AA-300 Radio Altimeter, Honeywell Primus 880 Color Weather Radar, Dual Collins VIR-432 NAV’s w/ FM Immunity, Dual Collins ADF-462, Dual Honeywell AZ-810 Air Data Computers, Dual Collins TDR-94D Transponders, Dual Collins DME-442, Dual Collins VHF 422D Comms w/ 8.33 KHz spacing, Allied Signal Mark V EGPWS w/ Windshear Detection, Triple Honeywell Laseref III Inertial Reference Systems (IRS’), Dual Collins HF-9000, L3 Flight Data Recorder (FDR) and Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR), Motorola NA-138 SELCAL, 406 MHz ELT w/ FMS Position.
Configured for 13 passengers. A forward club seating for 4 passengers. A mid-section consisting of a right side divan for three passengers opposite to a two place club seating. A rear-section section consisting of a four place conference opposite a credenza. A fourth zone at the back features an Aft Galley. Interior condition is rated a 9/10.
Mid-tone gray over white, on metallic Mica finished by Gulfstream Savannah in January 2015. Quality of paintwork remains a 9/10.
Tell the dealer you saw this ad on AircraftDealer.com