Low Time with New GARMIN G5000 Integrated State-of-The-Art Flight Deck Upgrade Breaths New Life into this Low Time Hawker 400XP, includes Dual Synthetic Vision Option, WAAS, LPV & Lower Maintenance Cost, Warranty and Increased Uselful Load, Only 930 Hours SMOH Engines, No Damage, Two USA Owners Since New, Dry Country Aircraft. Get in Touch and Learn More, Scott Rogers at Amjet Aviation, +1-770-458-9600 extension 1.
Airframe: Total Time: 4,650
Total Landings: 3,960
Engines: Time: 930 SMOH
Garmin Premier Package Avionics Suite - $500,000 UPGRADE
• Warranty through January 2022.
• Lower Cost to Maintain,
• Increased Useful Load ≅150 Lbs.
Increase Saftey Features includes
• Dual Synthetic Vision
• Turbulence Detection Enablement.
• SurfaceWatch, Increased Saftey during Takeoff and Landing.
• Turbulence Detection Enablement.
• WAAS & LPV Approach Capable
• New metal instrument panel
• Dual integrated radio modules, providing WAAS-certified GPS; VHF navigation with ILS; and VHF communication with 16-watt transceivers and 25 kHz or 8.33 kHz channel spacing (GIA 63W)
• Dual Touch Screen Controllers (GTC 570)
• Dual NextGen/SESAR compliance Mode-S transponders with ADS-B out (GTX 3000) • Dual solid-state Attitude and Heading Reference Systems (GRS 77)
• Dual digital air data computers (GDC 7400)
• Three-axis digital Automatic Flight Control System (GFC 700)
• Four-color digital weather radar with stabilization (GWX 70)
• Integrated Class-B TAWS terrain alerting with worldwide terrain and U.S. database
• XM Satellite Radio datalink receiver (GDL 69A)
• RVSM airframe certification
• Mid-Continent Standby Attitude Module (MD 302)
• Dual Garmin GTX 3000 transponders certified to DO-260(b)
• Garmin GDL 88 WAAS GPS
• ADS-B Out w/PL-4 (Garmin) certified to DO-260(b)
Garmin Flight Stream 110 Wireless Bluetooth
Existing Rockwell Collins Original Equipment Retained
• Rockwell Collins ADF-462 system displays on the G5000 PDF bearing pointer.
• Rockwell Collins TTR-920 Traffic Collision Avoidance System Receiver (TCAS II)
• Rockwell Collins DME-442
• Rockwell Collins Radio Altimeter ALT-55B
The Garmin G5000 summary of features:
• Three 14-inch large-format landscape-oriented LCD displays
• Dual touchscreen display/controllers for an intuitive pilot interface,
• Fully integrated CNI suite with dual WAAS-certified GPS
• All-digital, dual-channel Garmin flight control system
• Ethernet data-bus connectivity
• Multi-pane PFD and MFD displays graphical data on the primary screens
• Moving-map MFD with engine/fuel gauge cluster, checklist capability
• 16-watt VHF comm transceivers with 25-kHz or 8.33-kHz channel space
• Garmin SafeTaxi airport diagrams
• Class-B TAWS alerting, worldwide terrain and U.S. obstacle database
• Modular Rack-Mounted LRU’s
• Interfaces for traffic and lightning sensors
• Onboard digital 4-color weather radar
• XM WX satellite weather and XM radio input
• Pilot/Copilot audio system with XM radio input
• Significant Weight Savings
• Full reversionary display capability
• 2-year parts and labor warranty
Overall White with Tan on the Fuselage Belly; Gold and Red Accent Stripes
Eight passengers with center club seating arrangement, cabin/lavatory partition with sliding doors, forward left and right-side cabinets each with partition and sliding door. New Cockpit/Cabin Seat Leather in 2008. New Carpet in 2015.
One USB Charging Port in the cockpit pedestal. Wiring provisions for the future installation of Two Dual USB Ports in the cabin sidewalls, at the cabin, left and right tables.